Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HOW IT ALL STARTED

I have been planning for the longest time on WHERE, WHEN AND HOW to pop the question.  Several attempts has been planned, but not executed.  Until finally I felt I have the perfect plan. 


It was the second week of January 2011 when I started to plan everything.  The date ---February 14, Valentines Day.  The location, well, this was discussed and changed several times.  I originally wanted to do it in a private yacht; if only I can fit in the whole 709 family in it.  Alas, why not do it in our humble abode.  The event -- what more can be romantic than a surprise Valentines Party!!!



The proposal cake and cupcakes from PinkDough Cakes

Like I mentioned, I discussed the plan to my ever reliable, and ever supportive 709 family.  Everyone was excited.  Each will have a special part on the event.  Some will take care of the decoration, some for the food,  a couple on the presentation, the music, etc.  Everything needs to be perfect... and to be kept as a secret.  While everyone else is busy from the preparation, my task is to keep Jean busy so she will not suspect anything... and I have to do this for at least 3 weeks.  It's really a daunting task!

So with the perfect plan and the perfect crew, I feel that I can execute my perfect plan....  Everything is set, decoration....check; music....check; food...check; flowers and candlelights....check; only one thing missing, just waiting for Jean to arrive.


to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment